Pottery Craft Kit
Ideal for Adults and Teens who wish to get stuck into larger pottery projects. These could be hand building functional items like - plates, platters, vases, mugs... or larger sculptural forms.
- Glazing & firing included; Return & collect creations from Pottery
- Optional online videos YouTube St Albans Pottery
- Single colour slip included; more available to buy
Projects typically include pinch pots, coiling and slab work. This kit has more clay - which will allows you to make bigger pieces - and one colour. Includes transparent glazing.
- 1.8 kg stoneware clay
- Easy to follow YouTube instructions
- Glazing & firing (return to pottery)
- Choice of 1 coloured slip (Black, White, Medium Blue, Light Blue, Light Green)
- Additional slip avavilable to purchase
You will need:-
- Return & collect creations from pottery
First & Second class postage available (Royal mail signed for)
Free delivery to:-
St Albans Pottery (Postcodes : AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4)
Chelmsford Pottery (Postcodes : CM1, CM2, CM3, CM4)
Collection by prearrangement
- All deliveries left on doorstep at a safe distance.
- All returns to pottery to be left in named cardboard box on doorstep.
- All doorstep arrangements confirmed by text message.