Pottery Craft Kit
This kit is suitable for GPTD for those who wish to glaze and fire (or recycle) all pieces.
Ideal for Adults and Teens who wish to get stuck into larger pottery projects. These could be hand building functional items like - plates, platters, vases, mugs... or larger sculptural forms.
- Glazing & firing included; Return & collect creations from Pottery
- Optional online videos YouTube St Albans Pottery
- Single colour slip included; more available to buy
Projects typically include pinch pots, coiling and slab work. This kit has more clay - which will allows you to make bigger pieces - and one colour. Includes transparent glazing.
- 1.8 kg stoneware clay
- Easy to follow YouTube instructions
- Glazing & firing (return to pottery)
- Choice of 1 coloured slip (Black, White, Medium Blue, Light Blue, Light Green)
- Additional slip avavilable to purchase
You will need:-
- Return & collect creations from pottery
Free kit delivery to:-
St Albans Pottery (Postcodes : AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4, Al5)
Chelmsford Pottery (Postcodes : CM1, CM2, CM3, CM4, CM5)
Collect only for all other areas (at present)
- All deliveries left on doorstep at a safe distance.
- All returns to pottery to be left in named cardboard box on doorstep.
- All doorstep arrangements confirmed by text message.